Another spontaneous event has occurred.human spontaneous combustion

Another spontaneous event has occurred. human spontaneous combustion:
not so long ago, it happened with 70-year-old John Nolan.

And it happened right on the street in Orchard Place in London in front of
a few dozen passers-by who tried to even pay off
strange fire. True, they did it badly, because
Pyrokinesis or Spontaneous Human Combustion (SHC) – the phenomenon is also
mysterious as it is uncontrollable. In general, a former builder
Irish County Mayo John Nolan was urgently taken to hospital
Broomfield of Essex, where he passed away the next day,
since his body was burned by 65 percent.

Neither the firemen, nor the police and detectives could not find
the cause of ignition of a man who just flashed like a candle –
for no apparent reason, as is the case with SHC. John has arrived
to london from ireland to my sister lived in the capital of england for various
addresses, nothing really different, and burned – at an unknown
the reason. His son-in-law Tom Byrne assures that it was quiet and very
good-natured man, not able to kill even a butterfly. Even if
suppose that spontaneous combustion is God’s punishment, then she collapsed clearly
not on that person.

From the history of spontaneous spontaneous combustion of people

Cases of spontaneous spontaneous combustion of people is not so much for all
the time of the study of this mysterious phenomenon is documented
recorded no more than two hundred cases. First documented
the evidence is the ignition of the Italian knight Polonius.
Vortiya, who, having drunk wine, suddenly began to spew at others
fire, then he flashed like a candle, and literally after a few
minutes left him a handful of ashes. At that time, it was considered that
drunk incinerated Satan himself.

The second most long-standing case of Spontaneous Human Combustion
described in 1763 in the book “De Incendiis Corporis Humani
Spontaneis “French explorer Jean Dupont. It happened to
the wife of a certain Nicolas Millet, a heavily drinking Parisian woman who
burned as she slept on a straw mattress. From her too
a bunch of ashes, although the mattress didn’t even get burned.

No wonder that for a long time it was believed that people burned so from
alcohol, but the German chemist Jastus von Leibig in 1850
proved it to be a false theory.

The most famous and well-studied case of SHC is considered
the fire in 1951 of mari reese from the american city
St. Petersburg. It was a completely non-drinking woman that night
she just sat in the chair and, most likely, was dozing. In her morning
the son found the same chair, with only a part of the leg left of the mother
and a bunch of ashes, while nothing burned in the room and
smoked, even the smell of smoke was not felt. Forensic
expert Dr. Wilton Krogman with surprise then wrote that from
such an intense burning body should cause a strong fire
destroyed the entire structure. In fact, the fire did not even touch
newspapers lying on a table next to the chair of the deceased woman.

In Russia, reliably burnt from such internal fire became
shepherd Bisen Mamaev, it happened in November 1990 on the field,
border with the Volgograd and Saratov regions. About it in your
time wrote in detail the head of “Kosmopoisk” Vadim
Chernobrov.

Theories about the causes of spontaneous spontaneous combustion of people

As we have said, for a long time it was believed that people burn from
alcohol, but alcoholics rehabilitated not so much Yastus von
Leibig, how many burned themselves, since most of them were
completely non-drinkers.

Then came the theory of the “live candle”, which allegedly burns for
human fat count. First wrote about this in 1961 in the journal
Medico-Legal Journal London physician Gavin Thurston. However experiences
with pigs showed that this is not the case, since animals
they burned badly, burned for a long time, turning into a small group
ash, but just in a slightly burnt carcass. And the mechanism
spontaneous combustion remained incomprehensible.

Then another theory was born – Brian Ford. She concluded
that a person lights up in the event that in his body
acetone accumulates, so-called ketones in the blood, excess
which (due to illness, malnutrition and so on) leads
to spontaneous combustion. A scientist pickled pieces of pork in acetone,
made a model of the human body out of them and set it on fire – burned for
half an hour. However, with it burned and everything around, moreover
it remained a mystery, but what is the spark that
sets fire to this “fire”?

In general, the cause of pyrokinesis or SHC remains a mystery for
seven seals, fiction, which they gladly used
writers starting with Charles Dickens (novel “Bleak House” 1853
years), then Mark Twain, Washington Irving, Herman Melville and many
others up to modern writers. And now
filmmakers.

The current case with 70-year-old John Nolan gives the opportunity
scientists once again using the most modern equipment and
recent advances in medicine, try to solve this riddle
of nature. TO Unfortunately, similar riddles in our world are still very
a lot and they just don’t give in to purely materialistic
comprehending …

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: