Last Wednesday, December 27, 2017, in an English city
Кингстон-апон-Халле произошло спонтанное human spontaneous combustion
right on the street. It is noteworthy that two weeks earlier a similar
The incident happened to a pedestrian in London.
In both cases, men quietly went about their business when
were suddenly enveloped in flames, which eventually led to their death.
Many Britons fear that it will grow into a real
an epidemic. The worst thing is that such spontaneous combustion does not
studied by science and occur by themselves, as if by magic
Kingston upon Halla Daniel Lingwood
to journalists that he accidentally saw out the window like a certain person on
the opposite side of the street glowed like someone invisible
doused it with gasoline and set it on fire. Daniel immediately ran out and along with
other passers-by pushed the ignited individual to the ground, after
which began to roll it on the sidewalk with the aim to put out the fire. Lingwood
tried to give the unfortunate first aid, however
it was not possible to save the man. Local police officer
Department Dave Wood reports that the victim died on the spot from
incompatible with burns life.
Despite the fact that law enforcement officials refuse to recognize
the presence of any supernatural phenomenon that occurred was
regarded them as an accident, and no one is to look for the guilty
has become. It seems that the British law enforcement officers are fine
aware of man’s spontaneous combustion and occur with him more often than
one might guess. After all, such abnormal incidents
probably occur not only on the streets, but also in the houses. Hardly
someone will tell the general public how many fires in
buildings starts due to spontaneous spontaneous combustion in
these people. However, as a rule, pyrokinesis ends with a local
burning man only without much damage to the environment
conditions. And this is his additional mystery …
The identity of the deceased is not disclosed at the request of his relatives.