If you look at the modern world through the prism of the sacred texts of the Bible, it turns out that we are all descendants of Noah, who was saved on the ark during the Flood.
However, any sane person will immediately have question: is it possible that none of the representatives of other peoples of the Earth could survive that terrible cataclysm? Or maybe in mythology other nations also describing the Flood did not survive stories about his Noah? Well-known agreed to answer this question. writer and paleoethnographer Vladimir DEGTYAREV.
A photo from open sources
– Vladimir Nikolaevich, is the Bible really the only book in which describes the salvation of man during the Flood?
– Indeed, in the enlightened world, it is believed that if not for the righteous Noah, who built his ark, today humanity is not it would be at all. According to the Bible, Noah saved not only “seven pairs of pure and seven pairs of unclean “animals, but also the seed of all animals and Earth plants. By the way, all this would not fit into the ark, if only Noah had not used some technical devices for transporting the seeds of animals and plants. This allowed him immediately after of how the water subsided, to recreate the old world in which, according to Bible, the whole human race went from Abraham.
– Really wasn’t it?
– To begin with, the Bible is not the primary source. Into her the description of the flood came from the Babylonian texts, and to Babylon it inherited from the Sumerians. In the Sumerian clay tables about aggregates preserving the seed of animals are written clearly. Are silent today even that discovered under the city of Nazir petrified a biblical-sized wooden ship built a little differently than it is described in the Bible. Ship fastenings made by technology rivets connecting huge wooden pieces. Bushings through which went through steel rivets made of platinum. Little of, rivets steel anodized with aluminum – to protect against corrosion. Is Noah in his tent of goatskins melted platinum and sharpened steel? Unlikely!
– Do myths of other peoples of the Earth have their own Noi?
– Yes! And several hundred. Today ethnographers in the whole world knows more than two hundred legends and myths of different tribes and peoples about the once-global Flood. Beginning of such a meeting valuable evidence put famous English ethnographer James J. Fraser. His book “The Golden Branch” (in the original – an eight-volume) actually is an excellent guide for learning the basics ethnography and paleoethnography.
For example, according to the legends of the Kamar tribe in India, some mother and father managed to hide his son and daughter in a large deck with a huge hollow. Moreover, they carefully supplied them with food for 12 years. When 12 years passed, and water came down, then the heavenly God came down to earth and I heard people talking in a wooden deck. Then he opened the deck and made brother and sister get married, they heeded the request of God and populated the world.
A photo from open sources
In the Malay Archipelago, only one woman survived the Flood. IN grief she was forced to walk between the corpses of men and mourn your fate. At the same time, a woman collected stones and those stones tried to kill a bird or fish to eat. By chance having missed, instead of a fish she fell into the body of a dead man. AND then a miracle happened – the man came to life. Then the woman began to throw stones in all the human bodies that lay on the island – all of them came to life, and their descendants populated the Earth.
In South America, the Orinoco Indians say that after the flood left one man and one woman. They were very homesick in their loneliness and, not knowing what to do with themselves, they began to throw back, through their heads, the seeds of a certain palm. If a man throws a seed, then a man grew out of this seed, if a woman threw it, then a woman appeared. So the world was populated. Similar traditions can be bring hundreds!
– The peoples of modern Russia also have a similar mythology?
– Of course. Kamchadals, according to some signs they knew, learned about upcoming water disaster. Not wanting to die, from huge trees they built rafts, stocked up with food, as well as huge stone anchors. By the way, information on anchors is contained in each third flood legend. As a result, when the water began to run amok, Kamchadals dropped anchors, thereby preventing water from carrying their rafts into ocean. They waited for the moment when the water turned to mountains, and then they lifted anchors. So they got to mountain peaks and saved.
In Siberia, the Chukchi, Evenki, Nenets and other indigenous peoples Siberia, including the Aleuts and Eskimos of North America, is told about how they saved themselves and saved their families, because they have there were kayaks – boats in which always lay ready devices for fishing and seals. When the water got up, they got into boats, swam, fished – they got seals. So they survived. When the water came down, a lot of bones remained on the ground sea animals. They are still lying, we can all make sure that Aborigines do not lie about the great flood.
– A number of mythological sources mention the miraculous the revival of the dead after the flood or even the creation of new people. it not really like the truth …
“At least that’s what myths say.” I will give a short excerpt from legends about the flood of Canadian Indians that belonged to large tribal association Algonkin. This legend in the 19th century Catholic missionary brought to Europe from Canada:
“… there was only one man left on earth – a man. He really wanted to to have a wife, so he took a knife and cut his wife out of wood. Cut to full height with all the smallest details. After the act love wooden woman suddenly came to life. By the way, in the same XIX century in Rome there lived a certain Carlo Collodi, who undoubtedly became interested in the missionary’s story and subsequently wrote to everyone the famous tale of Pinocchio. In Russia, he is known by the name Pinocchio.
A photo from open sources
According to an unknown wide circle of readers, the ancient legend of the Aryans, after the Flood there was also one male who grieved greatly for his wife. Once upon a time in great longing, he sat on the bank of the river and instead of fishing, raked sludge caused by the waves of the flood. Thinking almost mechanically, a man built a lying woman out of silt, giving her face traits of his wife … And again, after an act of love, a woman suddenly sighed and came to life. Getting up, she told the man to go for with wood, “… for she was terribly hungry when she slept for a very long time. It’s time to cook dinner. ”
In another Aryan tale, instead of silt, a man used marine sand left from the flood. He also made a woman out of sand. But revived after a love act, the nymph immediately presented him ultimatum so that he declares himself her husband. Woe-sculptor frightened by the revitalization of the sand and with fear began to pour water on the woman. As a result, the beautiful creature again turned into a pile of sea sand.
– In the myths of the peoples of the world is the cause of the flood called?
– In the legend of Grandfather Rasan, the ancient arias accurately and clearly describe the ancient gods who destroyed before the great flood huge palaces and temples, and at the same time dwellings of people. Reason for this behavior is unknown, but the desire of these “gods” is traced, as ancient people called them, destroy their technical achievements, so that they do not go to young humanity, not ready by them dispose of.
Curiously, if the Bible and some other sources call cause flooding of the planet 12 500 years ago sinful acts people, the Sumerian and Indo-Aryan legends directly point to the cyclical nature of this cataclysm, depending on the cyclical nature of the precession Earth axis. Last time a great flood came from a sudden somersault of our planet when the poles suddenly switched places.
It would be difficult to prove, if not for the ancient Arab maps, copied from very ancient, very accurate antediluvian maps. On the south is located at the top, and north is at the bottom. Upstairs on those ancient maps depicted current Antarctica, and below – Arctic the ocean along the shores of which the Aryan states and their associates. The center of the huge and powerful civilization of the Aryans was peninsula of Taimyr.
Its ancient, antediluvian name TA BIN, which can be translated as “The land is written after the sons of the gods.” By the way, arias because of the white color skin, blond hair, beards and blue eyes have always been called “sons of the gods. “This is stated in the Mahabharata, in the Ramayana, and in Rigveda.
Interviewed by Dmitry SOKOLOV
Water Time Stones Plants Russia Fish Siberia