Three-fingered Mummy Maria from Peru from an Alien “turns” into a kind of person unknown to science

Three-fingered mummy Maria from Peru from an alienA photo from open sources

As we have already reported on our portal, last year in Peru, in one of the caves of the Nazca plateau, a mysterious three-toed was discovered mummy Maria (as scientists called her, read more about this article by reference).

Even then, the Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov made the suggestion that it may be no non-alien like world media trumpeted with might and main, and an unknown variety to us ancient people. And so the team of British researchers led by Steve Mera, based on DNA analysis of the mummy of Mary and other similar creatures of the Peruvian cave, concluded that they belong the sight of an ancient person unknown to the village of science.

The other day, this discovery was reported by the famous tabloid of the Mist. Albion – The Sun. British scientists also called the age of the mummy of Mary – in their opinion, this person lived about two thousand years ago (Konstantin Korotkov believed that Mary’s mummies were at least 3-4 thousand years). As Genetech’s lab experts determined Sri Lanka, the three-toed mummy has an unusual set of genes: on 98.5 percent is a primacy, but the remaining 1.5 percent – belong to unknown to whom (could not be determined).

A photo from open sources

Here is what Professor Mera himself says about this:

Remains of strange three-fingered creatures, including the mummy Maria, appeared in April last year and immediately became a sensation. They were immediately sent to study at the Incari Institute (Peruvian Cuzco), which brought together scientists from almost all over the world, including including the UK. Our task was to to determine what these creatures are, are they not aliens? The thing is, that they had three-fingered limbs and very elongated skulls, plus besides other anomalies in comparison with usual by man.

Today we can say with absolute certainty that these are not aliens, although such a find could change everything early presentation of the official science of human history and become the most important discovery of the 21st century. I can add to this: the most extravagant details of mummies, like their three-fingered and strange skulls – all this is the hands of craftsmen who added all this in order to increase the cost of the remains on the black market – in our world, unfortunately, this practiced all around. However, the absence of, for example, conventional ear holes in the skull, powerful lower fangs – it’s all genuine, and it says (also confirmed by DNA analysis) that before us an ancient man of a completely different kind, unknown so far science.

Currently, mysterious mummies are preparing to send to the museum Nazca, at least, is negotiating about this. According to Steve Measure, very good for science, that the data of the mummy did not fall on black market, but it’s very important that such barbarism does not happen and further. They have a place – in the museum …

DNA Mummies Peru Caves

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: