A photo from open sources
Two friends drove through the city of Slidell in the state at night. Louisiana and stopped at one of the local gas stations. The Americans were amazed when they saw there disgusting and at the same time surreal picture.
Millions (according to eyewitnesses themselves) of winged insects stuck gas stations and flew in the air. Of course, shocked men did not fail to capture the phone passing on the camera. Turning on the video below, you can see this picture yourself.
Witnesses claim it was like a bible scene or horror movie. Beetles literally flooded the entire station and did not allow visitors refuel cars. It is assumed that this is about insects with a very short life cycle lasting only 12-24 hours. However, no one can explain why these creatures gathered in one place (at a gas station) in such a colossal quantity.
There are several versions of what is happening:
- some users of the World Wide Web suggest that everything the fault is a geomagnetic anomaly or even alien activity;
- according to others, this is a sinister religious sign, and therefore, residents of Louisiana need to pray intensely and prepare for Apocalypse
- according to the third, this anomaly could be a consequence some biological experiment by US scientists;
- the fourth remembered that we live in a matrix, and therefore this the anomaly can be easily attributed to a failure in the computer the program;
- finally, the most sane users suggest that insects for an unknown reason (the reason most likely became activity of the person himself) simply attracted the smell of gasoline.