A photo from open sources
Children sometimes give out such things … After stories that given below, it’s hard not to believe that these unreasonable really able to recall episodes from their past lives.
Many young parents who share extraordinary stories through social networks claim their children talked about the alleged tragic deaths that occurred to them after which came a new happy life.
1. When my son was three years old, he told me that he really like his new daddy, he’s “such a cutie”. Then his own father first and only. I asked, “Why are you so think? ”
He replied: “My last dad was very mean. He hit me in back and I died. And I really like my new daddy, for he will never do this to me. ”
2. When I was little, I once suddenly saw some guy in the store and started screaming and crying. Generally it it was not like me since I was quiet and well-mannered a little girl. I’ve never been forcibly taken away because of mine bad behavior, but this time we had to leave the store because of me.
When I finally calmed down and we got into the car, my mother became to ask why I threw this tantrum. I said that this the man took me from my first mother and hid me under the floor of his home, made me fall asleep for a long time, after which I woke up already at another mommy.
I then still refused to ride on the seat and asked me to hide under the dashboard so he won’t pick me up again. This is her very shocked since she was my only biological mother.
3. While bathing my 2.5-year-old daughter in the bath, my My wife and I enlightened her about the importance of personal hygiene. What is she replied casually: “But I never got to anyone. Some already tried one night. They broke down the doors and tried, but I fought back. I died and now live here. ”
She said so, as if it were a trifle.
4. “Until I was born here, did I have a sister yet? She and my other mother are so old now. I hope everything was with them it’s good when the car caught fire. ”
He was 5 or 6 years old. For me, this statement was completely unexpected.
5. When my little sister was little, she used to went around the house with a picture of my great-grandmother and repeated: “I miss for you, Harvey. ”
Harvey died before I was born. Other than this weird of the case, my mother admitted that the younger sister talked about those the things my great-grandmother Lucy once said.
6. When my little sister learned to speak, she sometimes it gave out truly stunning things. So she said that her past family stuffed things into her that made her cry, but her daddy burned her so much that she could find us, your new family.
She talked about such things from 2 to 4 years. She was too small to hear about something like that even from adults, so my family always took her stories for her memories past life.
7. From two to six years old, my son is constantly told me the same story – about how he chose me his mother.
He claimed that he was helped in choosing a mother for his future spiritual mission man in a suit … We never even talked on mystical themes and the child grew up outside the religious environment.
The way the choice came about was more like sale in a supermarket – he was in a lighted room with a man in a suit, and opposite him were people-dolls, from whom he chose me. A mysterious man asked him if he was sure. he is in his choice, to which he answered in the affirmative, and then he born.
My son was also very interested in planes of the Second World War. war. He easily identified them, named their parts, and places where they were used and all sorts of other details. I’m still not I can understand where he got this knowledge. I am a researcher, and his father is a mathematician.
We always called him “Grandpa” for his peaceful and timid character. This child has definitely seen a lot of souls.
8. When my nephew learned to put words in proposals, he told my sister and her husband that he was so happy that I chose them. He claimed that before becoming a child he in a brightly lit room I saw a lot of people from whom “chose her Mom, because she had a pretty face. ”
9. My older sister was born the year my mother father died. As my father says, as soon as my sister was able to to utter the first words, she answered – “I am your mother”.
10. My mother claims that when I was little, then He said that I perished in the fire a long time ago. I don’t remember that however, one of my greatest fears was that the house would burn. The fire scared me, I was always afraid to be near the open flame.